The Digital Academy Internship - Autumn 2019
Do you have an international and digital mindset? Do you want to develop your professional and personal competencies and fast track your digital career? The Digital Academy internship program offers you the opportunity to learn from some of the best and become one of the best!
What is the Digital Academy?
The Digital Academy is a collaborative internship program spearheaded by some of Denmark's finest tech companies, Lead Supply & BoligPortal, who are located in the IT hub of Aarhus, Katrinebjerg. The program offers position specific training combined with deep dives into key digital disciplines such as digital strategy & transformation, the digital marketing toolbox, new market development, brand and product development, UX & web development and much more…
- The internship program will be launched August 12th (we can be flexible) and ends 4 months later on December 13th.
- You’ll be given a mix of theoretical and practical training and make use of it in practise.
- You’ll be assigned a buddy and have individual development/coaching sessions to ensure your development throughout the program and hopefully beyond in life.
- We're looking for both Danish and international interns who can learn and assist on our current markets. We're currently active in; Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany, Poland, Spain, France, Portugal, The Czech Republic, Romania
You will be assigned a specific position in either Lead Supply or BoligPortal (Sowohnt,BostadsPortal) matching your profile and motivation. We offer different tracks;
- Being part of our Marketing and Communication departments you'll get hands-on experience with key digital marketing disciplines such as; SEO, Content marketing & Copywriting, BI, Google Analytics, Marketing Automation, linkbuilding, SoMe and much more...
Design & UX
- As a design & UX intern you'll get hands-on experience with different tools, prototyping, research and usability testing.
- As a web development intern you will get hands-on experience within frontend, backend or App development technologies and tools. We're looking for profiles that already knows a bit about the tech stack we're working with, primarily; PHP, WordPress, Python and Django, Flutter.
- We are always looking for interns with the right profile and mindset. Tell/show us what you're great at and passionate about!
What we offer
- A very hands-on experience with various digital disciplines.
- You will be part of a professional and innovative environment with about 80 digital minded colleagues.
- We work hard, but we play just as hard – expect awesome office parties and social gatherings with serious amounts of fun.
- A learning experience of a lifetime.
- The internship is unpaid, but we offer lunch and a study trip which surely will be one of the highlights of the program.
Info & Application
Send your application now! We'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Internship start: 12.08.2019. (we're flexible)
Check out the life as a Digital Academy Internship Cadet on our Instagram (the_digital_academy_internship).
For further information about the program, our companies, the recruitment process etc., please visit the Digital Academy website on digitalacademy.dk. Any questions, please reach out to the Digital Academy Project Team at: Info@digitalacademy.dk
The Digital Academy Cadet
We’re looking for digital talents who want to develop themselves and our business’. We’re looking for cadets who want to be better than peers, pursuing a digital career and;
- are currently enrolled at an educational institution (in Denmark or abroad) and looking for an internship in the autumn semester lasting for at least 4 months.
- If you're newly graduated and/or moving to Denmark from another European country, you have the possibility to apply for an Erasmus+ scholarship through your university, which can also be used up to one year after your graduation.
- strive in a fast-paced environment where decisions are made quickly and deadlines are short.
- have a go-getter attitude, and not scared of trying out new things and take some responsibility.
- want a leapfrogging opportunity in a structured internship program in an international environment.